Title

Are you sure?

Forum PLEASED TO MEET YOU ...THE WINNER!!!! (33)

PLEASED TO MEET YOU ...THE WINNER!!!! (33)

Quote | 8 years ago

''

The competition is now over! Thankyou so much for all of the entries you sent in, especially those who rushed at the last minute to make the deadline. Thankyou to everyone who took part, and if you didn't win this time, PLEASE enter again for the next photo competition which Dob has suggested in the forum, which will be very very soon.

After looking through all the pictures and stories there is one story which stood out. When I read it, It made me cry, gave me hope and warmed my heart all at the same time and Peter felt exactly the same.

So our congratulations, admiration and respect go to Maja and Freja! You so deserve to win this, well done to you. Please let me know what gift you'd like for Freja from the UD gifts and also for Glossi, we can't miss one out. But for now, here is your winning banner, thanks to Peter, we hope you like it. Well done Maja and Freja! XX

''

Quote | 8 years ago
edited by

''">
we never felt anything else for you but love,friendship and our together fun time here UD would never be such funny place without you! We all love you Maja and Freja liliana,meowz and woofs CONGRATS
''

Quote | 8 years ago

you both deserve it. It is about time that you and freja win something here in UD Ginger & Whiskey

Funz4you.com

Quote | 8 years ago

Maja& Freja. congratulations .you deserve this from the bottom of my heart love you dearly. and god bless to angel Glossi xxx

Quote | 8 years ago

Congratulations to both ladies: Maja and Freja - it was a beautiful life story!

Vanya 
Quote | 8 years ago

''awww )) like everyone says... u deserve it )
''

''

So glad that you won Maja and Freja, you are both so beautiful !

And, such a lovely banner Peter

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

''

Quote | 8 years ago

''Congratulations Maja and Freja

I loved your story....you're both very special
''

freja 
Quote | 8 years ago
edited by
freja 

' OMG....WHAT A SURPRISE !

THANK YOU SO MUCH, JENNY & PETER !
I LOVE THE BANNER, AND BLUE IS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR !
I forgot to tell that I am a very sensitive person, so when I see it was us
there is the winner, I cry and cry, but of happiness ! I run to the kitchen
after tissue, and when I calm down and have use a lot of tissue, I was going to write this ! But when I came bach again and saw the congrats
and nice word from liliana & Whiskeygo, then I start over again to cry !
THANK`S A LOT TO YOU TOO !
Right now I can`t think, so I vill be bach to tell you what gift !
With love from
Freja & Maja !

'

freja 
Quote | 8 years ago

Oh no....now you all make me cry again !

Quote | 8 years ago

I could bet she went to cry when saw this tread What a great heart and person I just had to put this comment again although I ve said what needed before LOVE YOU FRIEND

Quote | 8 years ago

liliana61:

What a great heart and person I just had to put this comment again although I ve said what needed before LOVE YOU FRIEND

Me too, Maja was always thinking of us all the time, organizing all contests. like Winter dog, Summer dog and freja was always not allow to join. So it is just so great that they win this. We love you and you can go and cry again. Want me to sent you some tissues ?

Quote | 8 years ago

I'm sorry that you cried again but glad they were happy tears Thank you SO much for sharing your very special story with us Maja, how I wish I could give you a big hug! The world needs more people like you, that's for sure, what a truly lovely person you are. from Jenny and Wally XXXX

Quote | 8 years ago

'''Indeed the world does need more people like you Maja - you and your little doggy have been wonderful in UD with never a cross word and I couldn't think of a more deserving winner - well done and with love

Congratulations - Comments and Graphics!

'''

pamela 
Quote | 8 years ago

yeah congratulations maja sorry i cant add all the fancy blinkin graphics but you no we love you all pam samuel and tom

Debby 
Quote | 8 years ago

Congratulations!

blue20 
Quote | 8 years ago
Quote | 8 years ago

congrats you certainly both deserve it after reading the story! it is sad, as i lost my neighbour who was somewhat like a mum to me to breast cancer (but it transformed into liver failure after going unnoticed for 3yrs!).. congrats well deserved!

jessy 
Quote | 8 years ago

''congrats25

More Congratulations Scraps at Jhocy.com

''

Ciara 
Quote | 8 years ago

Congratulations Maja , you are a very good friend and you have gone through a lot.

Congratulations again

You have to be logged in

Edit |
Delete
just now