Title

Are you sure?

Forum Fake profile? (231)

Fake profile? (231)

Thread is closed
| 9 years ago

We have a User here since 2008 without pets but photos of her and her girlfriends. I hope they know it is not FB...check SHEEKCHICK. Like to know if any male user have mails from them?

| 9 years ago

shadows profile is in my husbands name and sheekchick has made no attempt to contact him

| 9 years ago

Have you mailed Admin with this info Whiskeygo? If you could send them the info then they will look into it quicker......

| 9 years ago

I have mailed admin, hopefully they will look into it. We can't have these funny profiles on here Jx

| 9 years ago

You're right, Whiskeygo! She hasn't got any pets at all! Not even cats.
Only pictures of her and her friends! We don't care about who her friends is

| 9 years ago

I wrote to Admin and since nothing happen, I wrote this thread. This has been on since 2008?

| 9 years ago

Admin said that as the pics are in her album they are all ok and maybe she hasnt added the pet yet....but that cant be the case if she's been a member since 2008!

| 9 years ago

What kind of club are we than...? Funny that Admin find it OK. This person has no interest in animals. No pets or comments( since 2008) How do you like it if we put all our family photos ( like my Grandma, my Dad, my 10 kids) in future in this United dog Album and also, If I write to Admin about something, I appreciate a answer. TKS.

| 9 years ago

I could maybe understand this if she joined right away and you give them a little time to add a dog. But, like Jenny says if she's been on here since 2008 and there is no dog, it's obviously not going to happen all of a sudden now. Her profile should be removed.....

| 9 years ago

'I think Admin have their reasons.. beside having my dogs I can also look around for a girlfriend here. Save me a lot of time going to Facebook.
'

| 9 years ago

she was seen yesterday ....... i just checked the profile.

| 9 years ago

to upload new photos of her girl friend

| 9 years ago

'This is crazy - why won't admin delete her??? She should be on Facebook or MySpace or somewher not here. She has never patted a dog, never commented on a dog nor posted in the forum and the About US for UD says as below - so why is this acceptable?
Uniteddogs is the dogs' home on the web.

Here you can make a website for your dog, take a look at other people's dogs, pat the dogs, post comments and communicate with other dog lovers. Uniteddogs.com is free for everyone.

Create a website for your dog

Here at Uniteddogs.com you can create a detailed page for your dog - add his/her breed, date of birth, lifestyle, favourite food etc.
All the members can pat the dogs and post comments. The homepage for the dogs will look like this www.uniteddogs.com/dog/dogs_name

Communicate with other dog lovers

Uniteddogs.com has a huge forum, where you can ask for advice about veterinarians, your dog's health, eating habits, dog trainings or anything related to dogs. It's a place to share your experiences and opinions.

'

| 9 years ago

Thank you Epayneuk. At least we have someone here that understand what UD is all about...But not our Admin SAD :

| 9 years ago

In the 18 months or so that I have been on here, there have been COUNTLESS occasions where users have had photos removed from their profiles by admin because it was "just a rainbow" or "only a paw print" or something and the excuse they gave the upset owners was that the photo itself did not have a picture of an animal in it!!!! A recent tribute to a buddy who had died posted by another user was removed because there was no dog in the photo - I can't believe that this 'album' which contains not one animal, let alone a dog is being left after genuine dog lovers, sharing and caring, have been left feeling really upset becasue their photos have been removed - it really isn't consistent or fair! Shame on them

| 9 years ago

I hope that someone from Admin will read this and give us a good answer or do you think it is just a waste of time?

| 9 years ago

I think we can't do anything else so .... who knows? Have a good day

| 9 years ago

Thanks epayneuk, I think you may have been refering to me when I posted a rainbow when Sam the Dude died and it caused all manner of trouble, I do sometimes wonder!!!!

freja 
| 9 years ago

I wonder to !

I did add a photo of the sofa, with the hole I have make special for Freja, and they ask me to remove it, because there was no dog on it !!!

| 9 years ago

spinone:

Thanks epayneuk, I think you may have been refering to me when I posted a rainbow when Sam the Dude died and it caused all manner of trouble, I do sometimes wonder!!!!

I was indeed but didn't want to drag you into it again - but Maja also had this experience - so it really is neither consistent nor fair! No dogs in photos - get rid of the profile!

Edit |
Delete
just now