Title

Are you sure?

Forum Croatian dogs / cats need help ! Sign the petition ! (17)

Croatian dogs / cats need help ! Sign the petition ! (17)

Quote | 8 years ago

In Croatia, all the sterilization and castration of pay, and we haven't animal police in croatia.. I ask you to sign these two petitions .. One for FREE sterilization / castration in Croatia.. and the other for ANIMAL POLICE IN CROATIA .. You can sign multiple times on behalf of whole family, the more emails .. Please and Croatia to provide pets will be better than it is now

All animal protection associations are investing great effort in educating people about the necessity of sterilization / castration of dogs and cats. However, it now appears inevitable problem, namely the price! Veterinary Faculty of Zagreb, Department of Obstetrics, as the umbrella institution veterinary RH sterilizing females medium sized search from 1500 to 1800 kuna. We know that there are veterinarians throughout Croatia, which have lower (and higher) prices, there are those who work for free action sterilization / castration, but it would certainly be solved very principle on a national basis and not leave people alone to cope.

We think that this goal that we should strive for, because I also think that the state will cost a lot more care of dogs and cats for asylum and pound, not to mention nehumne conditions and often mistreatment of animals at the event.

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/freespayneutercro

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/animalpolicecroatia

Quote | 8 years ago

Yes of course i signed.

It's very important to protect animals, and i hoped my signature helped
I hope more people will sign this petitions

Quote | 8 years ago

Thank you verry much !

Debby 
Quote | 8 years ago

I signed too!
We'll also be going on the protest walk (with Jasper and Vixen) on the 15th of January!

http://www.24sata.hr/news/fakultetu-treba-prostorija-pa-zivotinjama-prijeti-eutanazija-205029/

Quote | 8 years ago

Thank you very much .. It is great that you're going, I'm sorry for those animals which may lull! :(

PLEASE to sign PETITION .. YOU HAVE ANIMAL POLICE, WE STILL DO NOT HAVE TO UNFORTUNATELY ..

fimary 
Quote | 8 years ago

Signed and shared on Facebook

Quote | 8 years ago

Just signed!

Quote | 8 years ago

Thank you very much, very nice to the world there are people who would help other states !

pamela 
Quote | 8 years ago

signed for me and hubby hope someone will listen

Quote | 8 years ago

signed xxx

Quote | 8 years ago

Signed with hope and faith.

Tea 
Quote | 8 years ago

I signed too! Sweetmozart

sweetmozart:

Yes of course i signed.

It's very important to protect animals, and i hoped my signature helped
I hope more people will sign this petitions

Quote | 8 years ago

Thanx friends..We need help !!!

Tea 
Quote | 8 years ago

No problems,Yes they need help so sign in.

Debby 
Quote | 8 years ago
edited by
Debby 
Quote | 8 years ago

done!

edited by

6 family signatures from here done too

You have to be logged in

Edit |
Delete
just now