Title

Are you sure?

Forum Puppy throwing girl Identified (24)

Puppy throwing girl Identified (24)

Quote | 8 years ago
edited by

I hope this girl gets what she deserves, she clearly enjoyed doing what she did and when identified tells lies, hasn't she heard of Vets or RSPCA? I hope someone does the same to her as she did to those poor puppies

Quote | 8 years ago
edited by

horrifying!!! what kind of person would do such a thing to innocent puppies!?

Quote | 8 years ago
edited by

whats that apologize sh*t???she HAD to do that,and HAD to make video of that???seems some dont become monster,but born as monster!she is young and with no heart poor puppies,it is even hard to watch,that girl is sick

Quote | 8 years ago

This was in the Dutch newspaper....how awfull. That stupid girl must be trow over a bridge too....an eye for an eye!!...what comes around goes around.

It's all about karma and i'm sure her day will come too !!

Ciara 
Quote | 8 years ago

Shes a sick girl. Even if her excuses were true(that her Grandma told her to get rid of them so she threw them into a river because it would be painless), then why would she go "whooo!" when she threw one in .

Quote | 8 years ago

F***ing hell what is the world coming to? What sort of scum is this? And she's sorry? I'll say she is, a sorry excuse for a human being. I wish I could get my hands on her....

Quote | 8 years ago

If I see this girl, I`ll kick her arse so hard that it will come out of her mouth...this makes me mad @%//,,,sick girl****

I couldn't watch the whole thing, so upsetting, how can a human being be so cruel? She is sick beyond belief, and what about the person video taping it for her? They are just as sick If I were there, I would push her into the river and run away with the puppies.....

Quote | 8 years ago
edited by

spinfan:

I couldn't watch the whole thing, so upsetting, how can a human being be so cruel? She is sick beyond belief, and what about the person video taping it for her? They are just as sick If I were there, I would push her into the river and run away with the puppies.....

Me too Shell, but first I'd kick the SH*T out of her

pamela 
Quote | 8 years ago

what a twisted bitch she is she needs stringing up

Quote | 8 years ago

I just saw in our german news that the police caught this girl and in FB, a lot of people has sign a petition to trace this girl and to take revenge. According to the new, she just have to pay a same fine...sh....sst.

I wouldn't put it past people to take revenge and hurt her, people take revenge on pedphiles for hurting children and to me there is no difference between the two. It's a fact that sick kids like this that torture and kill animals later on in life become murderers and serial killers

ivonix 
Quote | 8 years ago

This girl is so cruel but revenge it's not a good way.

Ciara 
Quote | 8 years ago

spinfan:

I wouldn't put it past people to take revenge and hurt her, people take revenge on pedphiles for hurting children and to me there is no difference between the two. It's a fact that sick kids like this that torture and kill animals later on in life become murderers and serial killers

Exactly . I really wish they would give her a proper punishment, like what someone would get if they threw babies into a river, theres no difference, both living, breating things.

pamela 
Quote | 8 years ago

ivonix:

This girl is so cruel but revenge it's not a good way.

why isnt revenge a good way did she think of the pups when she butchered them she doesnt deserve to breath my air sorry bud but she is scum of the earth

ivonix 
Quote | 8 years ago

I think that if someone revenge on her she'll never understand what she did. And maybe a few years she do something much worse. She is mentally ill, I think that the some institutions of her country should do something.

Quote | 8 years ago
edited by

I'm afraid it just broke my and made me sad and mad and I wanted to kill that piece of ******* worthless piece of crap of a human being - if she if one? If I had the power I would do the same thing to her without flinching... oh maybe I'd go whooooo ...... the sad thing is she'll never pay for what she's done people like that get away with it as there are too many do gooders who look for excuse as to WHY she did it? I believe in an eye for and eye....

Quote | 8 years ago

She is disgusting! What kind of human throws living, sick puppies who needs help to the river and go "wheeee...". And her Grandma, if their puppies were sick, then go to the vets and give them proper treatment!!! I think that girl is kinda stupid to follow her misleading Grandma's order! Now she has to apologize and everything gets complicated, why didn't she say no in the first place so she doesn't have to follow her Grandma's order. Childrens should be educated to be nice to animals when they were still a toddler!!! From the pictures, looks like she's a teenager already, probably 12 to 14 if I'm right. She should've think first!

fimary 
Quote | 8 years ago

flamin typical...the sick b***h has been let off!!!! this is sooooooo wrong

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3166804/Girl-who-chucked-dogs-in-river-is-let-off.html

Unfortunately, it's not a surprise to me she was let off ! It's sickening how minors can get away with things simply because they are younger. If they can even fathom an evil deed like that, then they should be punished ! She is mentally ill and needs at least to go into an institution...... What will she realize/learn from this? That she can get away from sick behaviour without getting in trouble at all. Next thing we will hear is that she has murdered someone

You have to be logged in

Edit |
Delete
just now