Title

Are you sure?

Forum hello :) (39)

hello :) (39)

Thread is closed
Tawnia 
| 8 years ago

hi there everyone!

my name is Tawnia and i just thought i would come here and introduce myself. i live in Norwich, England i currently do not have any dogs because my mum has cats and they dislike dogs which is a shame. i love animals of all kinds especially dogs and horses and my dream is to own a few dogs and a horse when i grow older. i love to walk the neighbours dogs and i love to go out and spend my time around animals. I would love to come here and meet people that share the love and passion for animals like me. my favourite breeds of dog are Borzoi, Azawakh, Smooth Collie, Dobermann, Smooth Fox Terrier, Shetland Sheepdog, GSD and Miniature Pinscher and my fave breed of horse is the Shire Horse. i really look forward to meeting all of you lovely people that care about animals like me!

Tawnia

Debby 
| 8 years ago

Welcome

| 8 years ago

wow.....dogs and horse lover how nice you should meet Xdogs4life,she loves dogs andf horses too,but unlike you she has so many of them! welcome

| 8 years ago

Hi Tawnia

Welcome, and i hope you like it here

| 8 years ago

Hi,
If our user Ratna see you, she will report you as a Fake because you do not have dogs. But we all know that you are not a fake. Am I right??

Jasmin 
| 8 years ago
edited by
Jasmin 

Oh of course Liliana! I love horses and dogs! Hehe and I will go over and welcome Tawnia to UD! Welcome Tawnia since you live In Norwich maybe one day you may be able to meet my doggies anf horses! That would be awesome! Jasmin x

Tawnia 
| 8 years ago

Hi there whiskeygo, of course I am not a fake! It would be quite upseting for someone to report me just for not having any dogs hi Jasmin! Wow it's so cool that you like the same breeds of dog and horse like me! it's like we are twins or something! Maybe one day we will meet! Would be great to meet your Borzoi and collies! I've wanted a Borzoi for so long now but mum keeps saying no maybe one day.

| 8 years ago

oh, Jasmin and Tawnia find each other in a minute!how touchy well,its small world after all

| 8 years ago

hi tawnia, and welcome, hope you get your dog soon

| 8 years ago

Hi, It is a pity that you just missed Jasmine, she was here a minute ago and she just log out or else you can chat with her. She is a nice girl and I think she is making space for you

Tawnia 
| 8 years ago

Haha.. It's really strange how Jasmin has the animals I dream of owning one day! oh and Liliana your dogs are adorable! Especially the miniature spitz, simply gorgeous

Tawnia 
| 8 years ago

Hi whiskeygo, yes it's a shame she has logged out now but maybe I will leave a message on her wall and start chatting it's nice to know there are people out there that share the same interests and hobbies as you.

| 8 years ago

well,you already met each other hour ago!!!!Are you both easy forget????You already had your nice chat at your wall,and you met famous Logan,his picture is all over the internet!!!!(tha one with shiny sun behind him)how lovely

| 8 years ago

Yes, Jasmine`s dog Logan is a real beauty and also very famous. His photos is all over the internet. .You should ask her to give you the link and you can see it for yourself. We have some very famous dogs here in UD

Tawnia 
| 8 years ago
edited by
Tawnia 

Oh yes but I didn't really talk to her properly and get to know more about the other dogs ad horses she has. I only commented on Logans pic when I was looking through peoples dogs earlier and I came across Logan and had to comment on his wonderful picture! But she didn't really leave much of a reply on the photo and now that I know she lives in Norwich that is why I am going to leave a comment on her profile. Hope I am making sense

Tawnia 
| 8 years ago

What do you mean he is all over the Internet? Is he famous? I do not understand :/

| 8 years ago

I`m so surprised that Jasmine is not here now Usually she is very active on the forum. It will be a great pity that when you log out, she will than log in and it will be too late

pamela 
| 8 years ago

Whiskeygo:

Hi,
If our user Ratna see you, she will report you as a Fake because you do not have dogs. But we all know that you are not a fake. Am I right??

sorry eddie your getting very nasty ????????/

Tawnia 
| 8 years ago
edited by
Tawnia 

Oh! I'm not quite sure about her now since you say about Logan, is she genuine? I do hope so because it would be a Shame if she was lieing ..

| 8 years ago

chloe1:

Whiskeygo:

Hi,

sorry eddie your getting very nasty ????????/

Now what is wrong...Why do you have to jump on me all the time??? I`m just telling her about what happen and I`m not been nasty. so please leave it OK

Edit |
Delete
just now