Title

Êtes-vous sûr(e)?

Forum Thank you Maja & Freja (10)

Thank you Maja & Freja (10)

Citer | Il y a 5 ans de temps

Thanks so much to Maja who spent 2 days giving us a beautiful Valentine Party, all the effort, all the food and lovely drinks, presents of collars for boys and girls and presents of sunglasses and brushes and lots more, lovely music, a special 2 days, Liliana, Rangoon, LilEma and myself had the best time.

That's true - our best woofs and meows to Maja, who as usual is the good fairy mother on UD

Maja, I'm so sorry we missed it Lynn reminded me the other day about it and I came here tonight after dinner and the party was already done and the thread closed. I'm very sorry we didn't make it. Thanks for always making up such great parties and contests for every one Woofs from Bruno & Quinte xoxo

edited by

Yeah Maja - we are so sorry to have missed it too Mum isn't visiting UD as much as she sued to so it completely slipped our minds But anyway - as always - a big thank you Maja for all you conitnue to do to make this a fun place to be - and this was where I met my darling Eric so really sorry we missed it . I also missed my annual slow dance with Sherman

we were there but dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnncing at the wrong dance floor .. Well we saw liliana, and Silverstar there, so we thought it was the right place...sorry freja

'yeah.....Maja,it was nice to remember some old days and parties in your club we had nice time,enjoined your music,food and drink and always love every party and contest you make Happy Valentine to you my friend love from Liliana

'

jessy 

we missed too, because we were on holiday on the mountains alpes

Missed it too Actually we came here yesterday but I had no idea its happening
But really great of you you done that :3

Missed it too But thanks Maja for making my friends happy

Maja we are also sorry we missed it, we will definitely be at the next one! Thanks for always organising such fun things

You have to be logged in