Title

Jeste li sigurni?

Forum A great dog to own.... (25)

A great dog to own.... (25)

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

is a rough collie....intelligent, loyal, playful.

lynda 
Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

you have already opened a thread with the same subject

joanne 
Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

why have you opened four of these threads

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

...a boxer! They´re loyal, playful, and terrific with kids. Just make sure you have the enrgy to keep up with them!

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

Well, as a border collie enthusiast I will not make a comment on the rough collie´s alleged lack of intelligence (Just kidding, honest!)

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

why have you opened four of these threads

The other threads of the same subject/title ALL by user irishlassie1207 that can be seen here http://en.uniteddogs.com/forum/28/fl/85/t/19841 and http://en.uniteddogs.com/forum/28/fl/85/t/19840 are now deactivated, in the future before making a new thread make sure that there are no similar thread of the same title/subject thank you

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

Sorry everyone, I still love Shepherds the best. I havent had much interaction with a Collie, whats there personality like?

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

I´m partial to English Springers, The Field Bred Type, or Shephards, I´ve owned both, Springer is my Tracker, Shephard was an awesome protection dog , and extremely beautiful as well, both have great personalities, and as loyal as the day is long. They love there people, and family.

Cathie 
Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

I love Shepherds. They are so loyal and so beautiful.

Leigh  
Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la
Leigh  

I will always with stick mixed breeds ! Tucker is a Lab mix and he is the best dog that has ever owned us ! He is smart and loyal and so easy going and great with everybody.. adults and kids and all other animals! When we sit outside he lets the kittens climb up and lay on him.. even on his head! He is simply an amazing dog and we are very lucky to have him in our lives!

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

I also have a mixed breed, she is a cattle dog/chow mix, her name is Night, and she is very wonderful, and the cutest dog on the planet, LOL LOL LOL, What am I saying, ALL dogs of any shape, size, color, they are all wonderful, beautiful dogs.. I love them all.........

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

dachshund! they´re so playful and smart! and loving.

pamela 
Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

Bichon Frise!!

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

I westies, but all dogs are great!!

But what really counts it´s their unique personality, so I would love any dog who loves me they way I will love him/her.

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

Sorry, but I´m totally partial to pits. XD

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

unknown MIX is the best XA(+P) XA(+P) XA,.....EVERY DOG is SPECIAL in his way,.....they are ALL just an ANGEL´s :

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

I love my mutts! That´s all I´ve ever owned, even as a kid.
Cassie is a "shepherd mix"...she looked like german shepherd as a puppy, but not at all now. I think it´s more like australian shepherd....she loves to run in circles, jumps high, etc. And the vet said it´s obvious she has shar pei in her .... wide snout.
Murphy is a "irish setter/spaniel" mix. He´s red like the setter, but his hair is course.
What´s funny with these two, though, is how similar they look...not their markings, but their fur is the same style.. and we got them 2 years apart from different shelters!

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

I used to love Boxers but after owning one for over 2yrs it just didn´t seem to quench my doggie thurst.

I cant pick a particular breed. When i was getting my new pup i thought about getting a beautiful soppy Great Dane then i decided he maybe to big and i would need a new couch to accomidate him, so i thought about getting a Chihuahua and was dead set on it until i meet my new pup Hunter which is an English Staffy who fits in perfectly with my Kelpie X Staffy.

I cant wait till our new home is ready as we are having 10 kennels built that i can fill with a few different breeds. My other half has already booked 2 of my kennels for his precious Bull Terriers. I still dont know what breeds i may get.

Robert 
Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

Agree.

She is very sweet and friendly (kids/cats etc) At the same time she doesn´t just like anybody, first we must tell her who she can like She is not agressive at al but careful in ´difficult´ situations.

Citat | prije 8 godina
uredio/la

I´ve owned Old English Sheepdog´s for most of my adult life. I haven´t been without one for 20 years until my dearest Rosie passed away in July this year. Like music, I think pet ownership is terribly subjective AND personal but, whilst I love all dogs, I do not think you can beat the love, loyalty, intelligence, companionship and protectiveness of an OES.

Morate biti ulogirani