Title

Sei sicuro?

Forum Problems and bugs, please report here! (1118)

Problems and bugs, please report here! (1118)

L'argomento è chiuso
| 6 anni fa

I try to keep an eye on the forum but I definitely will not have time to read everything. So I'd appreciate it if you would report your concernes here. Then there is a better change that something gets fixed

Please not that since we are building a new version, we might not fix the smaller and not too invasive problems in the old code. That is just because we want to get the new functionality to you as fast as we can and not spend too much time on correcting something that will be replaced very soon.

1.some comments are 41 years old

2. button for choosing language doesn't work

| 6 anni fa

jadranka:

1.some comments are 41 years old

2. button for choosing language doesn't work
Thanks, are these recent comments or some old ones? The 41 year old comments are comments that do not have a date for some reason.

Can you be a bit more specific about the language button. What does it do when you click it? Nothing? Or gives some error?

| 6 anni fa

Birthday buddies - this is answer to you r rersponse in the rpevious thread Thanks

Regarding Buddy Birthdays, the OLD site had a link you clicked on which displayed ALL dog birthdays on the day and then a sub button which said My Buddies birthdays and when you clicked on this, well - just YOUR buddy birthdays were shown with a single pat button and a give a gift button so if you ahd 30 buddies on that day you could pat and gift with quick clicks. dogs, the Birthday. The only link I can see on the Home Page is a link for Birthday dogs which displays ALL dogs - when the OLD UD became the last new UD, Admin always said they intended fixing this but what with one thing and another .... and then they sold - so that is what all we USers have been waiting for - a way to identify our Buddies birthdays - and yes, of course - the New UD will be THE UD - but can you hep with Buddies birthdays? THanks you

edited by

when some users and myself sent comments at pics, the sistem immediately showed we did it 41 year before

I was clicking several times at botton choose language , just not responding, no error or else

| 6 anni fa

Everything on the bottom..like language's...going to the cats...blogs...ect ect...I think it's much easier for us users to make this on top of the page

And how about the payment?...any idea how people who don't have Visa or Paypal can pay for their Champion Membership? Soon I have to renew my Champion Membership and I don't want to beg again if someone can help me with it

| 6 anni fa

I think it would be great if users of UD and UD did not have to sign in for both separately. Could users without Visa perhaps transfer the payment to an UDC account? The membership becomes valid the moment the transaction is done.

| 6 anni fa

One problem I have mentioned in another thread: it happens from time to time that when I pat a dog my monitor will go white after a while and there will be an e-mail address only. I have to sign in again to continue with UD.

| 6 anni fa

one problem i have, have mentioned it in previous threads, but it was never acknowledged, is the fact that i am constantly logged in and have been since the new server sometime ago, it isn't a big deal, if i try and log out it briefly takes me to the sign in page, then straight back here again, as i said, it doesn't bother me but i was just wondering why i cannot log out and if anyone else has this as well

| 6 anni fa

If a open a picture, 132 views, added 3 hours ago, then the next, and next, and next picture will have 132 views, added 3 hours ago..

| 6 anni fa

I just want a new password [am using my temp one now]. I am . I do not want to start anew because I would lose my Champion membership. Thanks, Jane

| 6 anni fa
edited by

''i can't pat my dogs' photos even if it has been more than one day. and my name isn't even on the list of "recent pats to this dog" but when i click the photo it still says, "thanks, but you're already patted me today". also i added this photo 2 days ago, not one day ago like it says

also here i patted my dog 3 days ago but up to now i can't pat him again correct me if i'm wrong but i thought we could pat once a day?

''

| 6 anni fa

Hi Kristina..
The last time I pat my dogs was 4 days ago and this morning I wanted to pat Whiskey and was told that I patted him today The same with Ginger.. . Is this just another glitch or??? Tks for some kind of explaination

| 6 anni fa

I also found a new problem...
When I click my alblum, all the pictures are gone...just blank space..
Anyone else having this problem??

freja 
| 6 anni fa
edited by

Yes Eddie, I have 4 albums, and in two of them all the pictures are gone !

fimary 
| 6 anni fa

we get signed out on a regular basis, and sometimes when we are signed it doesn't show us on the 'signed in' box on the homepage.

| 6 anni fa

Whiskeygo:

Hi Kristina..
The last time I pat my dogs was 4 days ago and this morning I wanted to pat Whiskey and was told that I patted him today The same with Ginger.. . Is this just another glitch or??? Tks for some kind of explaination

Thanks, we'll take a look right away!

| 6 anni fa

fimary:

we get signed out on a regular basis, and sometimes when we are signed it doesn't show us on the 'signed in' box on the homepage.

Have you deleted your browsing history lately? Please try this and report back does it help. I've had many reports from other users that clearing browsing data fixed the problem.

freja 
| 6 anni fa

It's not a bug, but a question:
Is it possible to remove the Christmas and Easter gifts, and give us some new ones ?
We've had the same for so long time now !

| 6 anni fa
edited by

Whiskeygo:

I also found a new problem...
When I click my alblum, all the pictures are gone...just blank space..
Anyone else having this problem??

freja 3 3 spiidi 1 1:

Yes Eddie, I have 4 albums, and in two of them all the pictures are gone !

Thanks, I reported this to programmer and will get back to you soon about it. If someone else has the same problem, please let me know. Will be corrected soon.