Title

Sei sicuro?

Forum A horrible desicion is going to have to be made :( (ByebyeForever) xxx (30)

A horrible desicion is going to have to be made :( (ByebyeForever) xxx (30)

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

Hi, Some of you may remember me from a little while ago when i used to come on. I´m back now so all is good... sorta..
Holly has been diagnosed with an agressive cancer, && i am having her put down tomorrow morning. I am extreemly upset and don´t know what to do, At the moment she is curled up on my foot in a tight ball. I hate seeing her like this

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

Shes only 1... Shes still a baby She´s my baby :´(

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

Awwww I´m so sad to hear of this!! Such a young one still....terrible! But if it means putting Holly out of her pain, then thats got to be a good humane thing to do. God rest her soul. My prayers are with you both. x x x

edited by

i´m soooo sorry, i agree with annienette u will put down Holly´s pain. Enjoy your last moments with her, and dont be sad while cause now u have to enjoy her more than ever. kisses for cute Holly

paul 
Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

i´m so sorry for you. always hard to say goodbye no matter how old. be thinking of you.

edited by

I´m very sorry to hear that.. Thinking of you and offering you hope and comfort.

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

I that make so sad......but very very sorry about Holly..........
and know how hard is loosing a loving pet...I can tell cuz i loose my Jacky not even a year ago
and every time talk about her a make me sad and tear fall cuz I still miss her so much Maya
Love from your buddies.............

Kimi 
Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

OMG that is so sad! I´m so sorry, I pray that you feel better soon. Oh I´m teary right now and I wish I could comfort you more. Just remember that you´d always have the memories!

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

I feel for you. As kimistarr said, you´ll always have the memories. At least they´re the only things that don´t change in this world. Hang in there. Lots of from all of us.

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

Awwww I´m SOO sorry, for your poor baby and your family. This is absolutley heart breaking...my most sincere thoughts & prayers for you all...Risa

Sian 
Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

Awww no I´m soo sorry for your loss. I know a dog who just died of cancer
xxxxx

edited by

What a terrible day this must be for you. I´m so sorry to read about Holly.

Make your last day with Holly as special as you can. You are doing the right thing for her, she will be out of pain. My thoughts are with you dear

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

That´s so sad I´m very sorry for you and your poor dog. I had to put our dog down like two years ago and it´s still like if it was yesterday
But even though this is very painful you should stay calm till her end so she will pass away without any fear. Let the tears come after everything is finished.

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

I lost a treasured friend today

The little dog who used to lay

Her gentle head upon my knee

And shared her silent thoughts with me.
She’ll come no longer to my call

Retrieve no more her favourite ball

A voice far greater than my own

Has called her to his golden throne.
Although my eyes are filled with tears

I thank her for the happy years

He let her spend down here with me

And for her love and loyalty.
When it is time for me to go

And join her there, this much I know

I shall not fear the transient dark

For she will greet me with a bark.

Love you Holly baby && I will Love you forever through light and dark. R.i.p Gorgeous xxx

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

oh i am so sorry she is and always will be beauitul in all our hearts

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

So sorry to hear that....

edited by

So very sorry to read the news. Holly is at peace now

Lilia 
Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

I am so sorry for what you have to go through. I´ve already lost two dogs and know the feeling of emptiness if one sweet, unconditionally loving, loyal companion isn´t there any more. Though Holly´s life was short, she could live it to the utmost within her loving family. That´s what you should always think of. Give yourself time to grieve.
My thoughts go out to you in this troubled time.
Lilia

iro 
Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

that´s so sad.... no words are proper enough.
i hope she rests in peace, she knows how much she´s been loved

Citazione | 9 anni fa
edited by

I just hope i gave her the best life she could of had, She started off with a bad life and now she´s gone when she´s so young. She was bouncing around playing a couple of weeks ago
Casper is whining already, took him and Maisy our for a walk and he saw his friend Poppy the maltese and wouldn´t leave her alone. He keeps looking for Holly bless him
x

Devi essere collegato