Title

Ar esi tikras?

Forumas Who are into freestyle frisbee? (6)

Who are into freestyle frisbee? (6)

Cituoti | prieš 9 metų
redagavo

Freestyle Frisbees is getting popular and popular. Here in the Philippines we are starting to get the frisbee fever. Freestyle is a combination of frisbee and tricks. Its really cool and amusing to watch. If you want to learn about the sport why don´t you try to access you tube and try to look for zakgeorge21. He is very generous with his knowledge that he post educational videos on how to do a certain trick. I learned the back and foot stall by just watching his video.

If you know how to do freestyle please do share your talents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfI7nP1XGQk

Cituoti | prieš 9 metų
redagavo

hi, we are into frisbee as well and I love to see the youtube movies from zakgeorge21 he is great with his dogs.
I have two spanish waterdogs and we train twice a week frisbee, my black and white dog is trained by my trainer at the moment they also are entering matches and want to try for the dutch championship next year
if you want to see something of my dogs we are also on youtube try to look for brinco or for macho and you will find us training.
gr.silvia

Val 
Cituoti | prieš 9 metų
redagavo

Can someone please tell me what the injury rate is with dogs that catch frisbees. I have to say my heart leaps in my mouth when I see some of these dogs leap and twist in the air...sorry, not with admiration, but worry that they may doing themselves some damage.

Cituoti | prieš 9 metų
redagavo

if you train the right way you learn how to teach your dog how to jump
don´t start on your own
first you have to learn how to throw a frisbee
than you have to do a warming up with your dog for at least ten minutes and that is walking and massaging the muscles and then you start to throw some frisbees easy to catch
at first you start to throw low so the dog doesn´t have to jump at all after a while you start throwing a little higher so the dog has to lift his front legs and then when the dog knows how to catch those frisbees you start with learning the dog how to twist and turn to catch frisbees it is a learning process and when you have a good teacher you don´t have dogs with injuries
my dogs never have had any injurie at all

Cituoti | prieš 8 metų
redagavo

Hello, I just started training my dog to catch frisbee. He loves it.

Cituoti | prieš 8 metų
redagavo

I have two dogs that love to play Frisbee. I won´t train them to do tricks though. Like ValC I´m afraid they may hurt themselves. Running and catching them is what they do for fun...the tricks are for the owner. Come see Caissa and Cutie Pie´s profiles and see that they don´t have to do tricks to enjoy Frisbee!

I just wanted to add that I never trained them to catch the Frisbee, it came naturally to them. Cutie Pie can really leap when catching them (see their photos!)

Turite būti prisijungęs