Forums dogs without owners (14)

dogs without owners (14)

Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

i need help because to much dogs without owners

JONG 
Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

What kind of help do you need? I hope you can specify so that members who could help could do something if possible.

Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

Hi
well they are in the street, abandons
what do you need? suggestion like what to do!
cuz, you said you need help but in what?

Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

If you see roaming dogs check to see if it belongs to somebody and call the attention of its owners. . . Dogs are not allowed to roam without a leash and companion. If the owner ignores you he is considered an irresponsible owner and can be penalized under the law. . . If the dog does not seem to belong to anyone, you can call an animal shelter (or if you can bring the dog to a shelter yourself, the better) for immediate attention (they can help locate its owner in case it is missing, feed the dog, check for injuries, rabies, etc. etc.) . . . But for a long-term help, you can lobby for better enforcement of laws in your community, befriend your authorities and leaders, help educate leaders and people about caring for animals (they do not need to have a pet to learn how to care for them when they see them on the streets or in homes that they visit, etc.) . . .
If this is what you mean by help, mygirl, I thank you for caring. But please try to take action too. All our animal friends depend only on us to do these things for them.

Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

In our town, it´s a native reservation, the leash law isn´t enforced enough. So there are hundreds of dogs roaming free all the time.

Just recently we discovered, someone moved out of their house into an apartment where dogs aren´t allowed,and they left their dog behind. It´s now roaming the neighborhood picking at the garbage because its hungry, but it´s scared of people and there´s nothing I can do. I would like to take it to the pound, but its timid. And our ´dogcatchers´ dont´ seem to come when you call them, they´re ridiculous.

edited by

dogs shouldnt be allowed to roam free.responsible owners take theres out for a walk on alead.

Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

We live out in the county and many farmers let their farm dogs run loose and many get hit by cars on the road because they dont understand how dangerous it is. Whenever neighbour dogs comes into my yard i tell them "Home!" in a stern voice and do not encourage them to keep coming back. Luckily There arent any wild dogs in the area without owners. We teach Roxi not to go even in the front yard and to stay very far away from the road.

Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

We don´t have many responsible dog owners here, as I said.

Most dogs run free, and are only fed by their owners. Most don´t even get attention

Iva Z 
Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

I think It´s problem everywhere in the world... In my country it´s same...

A 
Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

There are poor strays everywhere I´m afraid. If you are in a position to take them in they often make the best pets. Out Abby was found wandering on the street and she is the best dog I´ve ever met!!

Iva Z 
Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

Thats wright, my dogs were found too, and they are so thankfull, so beautiful and special feeling...

Becky 
Citāts | pirms 9 gadi
edited by

my parent´s dog bob was a stray and someone finally felt sorry for him and brought him to the humane society. he was trying to go jogging with people who were out for a jog because he just wanted some love. he´s a great dog!!!

save strays!! i don´t want them getting hit by cars

Paola 
Citāts | pirms 8 gadi
edited by

I adopted my dog Maggie from a dog pound and she is the best dog i ever had!!!

Citāts | pirms 8 gadi
edited by

poor dogs no 1 will comfort them , care for them wish they wont get sick out there just sleepin´ on streets.., then other dogs there so, lucky unlike others dogs w/ masters have lots of food then if there not starvin´ just kickin´ there foods tere others dont ifever theres a time i wanna b the saint of dogs i just dnt care about dogs w/ masters but .......mostly about dogs w/o masters

You have to be logged in