Title

Weet je het zeker?

Forum Low thyroid (7)

Low thyroid (7)

Citaat | 6 jaren geleden

Wilson was diagnosed low thyroid...the "T4" lab test was -6!!
so I need to buy Soloxine 0.5 mg, this medication is not available in Colombia yet.
I can get the prescription from Wilson's vet and even the lab test results.
Is there anyone who can help in USA?
Any Idea how can I help my dog?
Well, he is in treatment with levothyroxine for humans, but it does not have the proper strenght, and due to that he has to take SIX pill per day.
so...let me hear you.....

pamela 
Citaat | 6 jaren geleden

can you not get a prescription from your vet and order the soloxine on line ????? i think that might be the only way you will get it Hun good luck hope you get sorted out

Citaat | 6 jaren geleden

Hi Genny,

I have same problem with Mac. His hypothyroid was diagnosed 1,5 year ago.
He is taking Euthyrox (levothyroxine) produced by Merck. He was taking 8 pills daily (1600 microgram). Now his results are in normal range, and pills were reduced to 6 daily (1050 microgram)

hope it will improved soon.

Citaat | 6 jaren geleden

@ Chloe1 not possible on line, because it has many restrictions, even the Virbac lab at my country doesn't have the permission to import or make those pills here.
so sad!!!
@ Mariola, guess what!!! I work with a gynecologist and she gets Euthyrox for free!! yay!!! lucky us!!!
and thanks for your information!!
<3 Willy is doing fine! ...cleaning the affected area, giving him prescribed pills.
Thanks!
<3 <3 <3

pamela 
Citaat | 6 jaren geleden

god Genny sorry for all your restriction s that stinks xxx

Citaat | 6 jaren geleden

chloe1:

god Genny sorry for all your restriction s that stinks xxx

You tell me!!! it S-T-I-N-K-S!!!!! but...fortunately I have contacts, and a flight in July to NYC so I'm gonna get those freaking pills!!! and buy treatment for a whole year!

pamela 
Citaat | 6 jaren geleden

thats such great news hun pam sam and tom

Je moet ingelogd zijn