Title

Вы уверены?

Форум SOME one help ME CASS WAS STOLEN T_T (41)

SOME one help ME CASS WAS STOLEN T_T (41)

Тема замкнута
edited by

T_T my golden retriver was stolen !!!!! T_T my cass was stolen last night and we tried to find her! every were some one stale them from use T_T no one will help us!! except me and my family our cass the only hu look like sassy i will find you i never stop T_T help me what should i do T_T

| 9 лет назад
edited by

tHat wAs teRribLe!!! iF i c0uLd heLp u t0getHer w/ mY d0gGies we wiLL sureLy d0! bUt u resiDe wAy t0 fAr fr0m uS, . wEre veRy s0rRy f0r wHat hApPened, . tHe leAst wE c0uLd d0 iS t0 pRay tHat uR cAsS wiLL fiNd hEr wAy bAck t0 u gUys, . d0n´t lo0se h0pE, .

JONG 
| 9 лет назад
edited by

We will pray that Cass is safe and finds her way back to you.

| 9 лет назад
edited by

was she really stolen?

edited by

T_T i just find out in the morning cass was gone in the cage u know golden retrievers there friendly!!! i ask the people if they saw a golden in the streets they say no T_T i called my dad and we search T_T T_T no sight of cass T_T T_T i was thinking if she was stolen T_T her cage. . . .T_T cass will never go out alone !!! in the street and if she escape she will always go in my house not out side the gate T_T cass. . . .

| 9 лет назад
edited by

Sorry to hear about cass hope you find her soon safe and sound. Will pray for her safe return.

| 9 лет назад
edited by

Can´t you get any help from the police?

| 9 лет назад
edited by

right.. stupid Q of mine lol.. if someone stole it, it would be someone from your neighborhood.. they would be the ones to know that you have a golden retriever in the first place right? but they might have already transferred her to another place.. don´t you have any suspicions?

edited by

suspicions. . . . two guys last week in our gate . . . . they seem to cheacking up something . . . but our maid ask them and they need to borrow 2 bottles thats all. . . and there is one time i go to the store and buy some load one of the people hu is "Drunk" said something they love to eat dog meat thats is inported. . .i know ther just joking . . . T_T. .

Rangoon is useless to call the police here they dont care about pet missing or stolen if you called them they just say . . "we will take care of thise" but it will take long . . . very long.. i dont want something to happen to cass were ganna search for him i know shes not very far cass will respond to my calls T_T tomorrow im ganna search him again and ask people and were ganna put a reward if they spot cass or Return from us she . . . sassy will get mad if something happen to her T_T

edited by

why did they stole cass were not rich!!! what do they want from cass im starting to get mad T_T . . . .cass

| 9 лет назад
edited by

So. I take it, she wasn´t tatooed or chiped. Sorry, it happened, but one has to know the place and circumstances to help. As it seems, we live in a different world. But I´m still sorry, that I cannot help.

| 9 лет назад
edited by

Oh, Cory, I´m so sorry! I hope I heard about it earlier so I can call some people. It is 2:12 am as I write! I understand your apprehension about the police but we really have to trust them and help them do the job! As for Cass, she probably escaped from her kennel (my hounds can do it that is why we installed locks!) without meaning to. Dogs wander and can get lost! I hope Cass can find her way back or wandered in a friendly place safe for you to retrieve her. I will try to SMS some people later in the morning. . . .

| 9 лет назад
edited by

i am so sorry to hear about cass. we hope you find her!

we will all pray for you

eli 
| 9 лет назад
edited by

hope you find your dog

| 9 лет назад
edited by

omg im so sorry my dog patch escaped/got stolen once (we dont know what happened)
it had been a day and mum said to me "please dont get sad if he doesnt come back" because he is purebread and had not been de-sexed so he could be used for breeding after to days someone rang us to say he had him he had ended up being up in the hills really really far away so dont worry everything will work out(promise)

edited by

. . . . cass is pregnant 2 months pregnant and she was gone cass will never go out alone . . .shes pregnant i can feel some one steal her because she was pregnant T_T i put picture in the vet clinic if they find cass T_T the reward money is 20 thousand pesos. . . T_T i will search cass tomorrow T_T cass will never go out alone she knows it T_T

Val 
| 9 лет назад
edited by

Cory, if cass is 2 months pregnant, she is very close to giving birth....Is there any chance she´s gone off somewhere quiet to have her puppies.

edited by

giving birth? i thought i was 3 months .. . .i check the garage but shes not there . . . our compound is big well i try to search for her tomorrow . . . . T_T its been 1 day she never return im worried if she get hungry T_T ohh

| 9 лет назад
edited by

Oh My God!I m very sry to hear that cory!I can help i m so sry... i wish cass will come back she will cory!I will save cass picture n put in my email.

| 9 лет назад
edited by

Cory y dun u try to go somewer that cass always go?? try mayb u could find her in there hopefuly