Title

Вы уверены?

dog beds (52)

Jenny 
Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

Not so much the beds themselves but where do you keep your dog´s bed. I think it says a lot about how we feel about our dogs. In the bedroom with us (or do they just sleep on your bed) in front of the Aga or by the fire. Where do you keep you dog´s bed and why?

Maisy has her bed under our table in the kitchen she says its the best place to catch all the best bits that fall on the floor before the cats find them!

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

Jake´s bed is in our bedroom. He rarely sleeps in it though, he usually sleeps either in between us, or at the bottom of our bed. He sleeps where he likes really

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

Our bed is right inside our own individual houses complete with pillows, water bowls, toys, etc. I once went to Keeper´s room and tried her orthopedic bed and finds it too soft. Keeper loves to hang out in our house AND OUR BED (for barking out loud!) which is so un-cool and makes the place stuffy . . . from Sweepy, the blabberhound

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

penny sleeps inside her grandmas room we have built a bed for her there and sometime during the night she moves to the big bed w/ grandma and grand pa so penny ends up owning all the bed in tne room penny has this habit of eating her bone ontop of grandpas bed maybe a bad habit for some but i find it very funny LOL

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

Maya also sleep in our bed, between my husband and I.sometime is kin of uncomfortable because she grab all the blanket and use it as a tent... and sometime i spend my night pulling my blankets lol
knowing the she have her crate, but i love having her sleeping with me.

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

Tyson sleeps in his daddy´s bed (our roomate) And Khaos and Kilo usually sleep on our bed (Khaos by my feet, and Kilo by his daddy´s head) But Khaos and Kilo also have Kennels at the foot of our bed and sometimes they have to sleep there, so that when we leave during the day and they need to be crated, they won´t have separation anxiety.

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

anton sleeps on my right side and kachina on my left side. kachina hates when im facing anton coz she has the habit of touching my face with her paws till she fell asleep. for the other dogs they have their individual houses.

maria 
Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by
maria 

When we got Harry we stated not to spoil him as we had done with our other 2 dogs no sofa, no our bed....it worked for the first 2 days, then the sofa was allowed and...as he was such a lovely puppy and might feel lonely in the den,Harry´s bed was moved into our bedroom.....in 10 days Harry was allowed on our bed, but just on Sundays, to have some Sunday cuddles".... within the first month he had joined our family, he was sleeping on our bed when he liked... that is .....most of the night. And you know what? My husband and I just love it!

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

I am a widow, so I´m afraid all my 4 dogs sleep on the bed with me. There are two baskets in the kitchen. Duringthe day the two Rhodesian bitches sleep in it together, and the Rhodesian male takes turns with the Labrador sleeping in the other or sleeping in front of the fire.

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

. . . isn´t that´s great Ridgey! Sleeping with your dogs create great bonding plus all that positive energy affects everyone. What happy time!

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

WELL I KNOW IT´S A BAD HABIT BUT KATIE HAS HER OWN PILLOW AND BLANKET AND SLEEPS ON MY BED. IT´S KINGSIZE BUT I OFTEN FIND MYSELF CLINGING TO THE EDGE AS SHE STRETCHES OUT. ALSO IF IT´S COLD I WAKE UP TO FIND HER IN THE BED , HEAD ON THE PILLOW SNORING AWAY HAPPILY !!!!! JUST AS WELL I´M SINGLE AT THE MOMENT COS KATIE WON´T GIVE HER SIDE OF THE BED UP I KNOW !!!!

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

The only thing wrong with having 4 dogs sleeping on the bed with me is that sometimes there isn´t enough bed left for me... I end up clinging to the edge, hoping that they will stop snoring and wake up so that I can move them over a little.

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

hahaha, hohoho

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

I´m sure it beats having comforters that snores! Haha

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

twinky winky is allowed to sleep on our room then, but when we moved to our new place..she sleeps only here in the living room on her blanket..and me upstairs...she´s my guardian dog...were living alone,we can´t be together coz she´s assigned to watch over when i asleep...sweet of her

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

we have a few different beds . we bought leather lookalike beds for our living room for in front of fire to match the suite but they prefer to be on the sofa with us so theyre mainly for show.in our room we have a big cushion and quilt at the foot of the bed but by morning the girls are in the bed under our quilt between us and prince an paddy are on top of it so none left for us.

lynda 
Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

Laddy has 2 beds one in the living room in front of the fire but he likes to sleep on the spare sofa or our laps. At night or if we go out he sleeps in his second bed in the dining room. He is not allowed on our bed, only allowed upstairs if we are doing something up there.

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

Mambo´s bed is in our front entranceway where he can greet everyone! It´s a BIG bed and it´s the only place it will fit where it´s not in the way too much. I had to make him a homemade one as he´s getting incontinent - I took a vinyl mattress cover, stuffed it with 2 old comforters and then put a couple fleece blankets on top...this way, I only have to wash the blankets. Also, we like him at the front door for ´guarding´ purposes (he´s rather imposing.....)

A 
Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

Ridgey--sounds like our house!

We have beds in the crates (Henry, Tut and Moxy have crates) but other than that we don´t have any dog beds--they use our bed, the guest bed and the couches. The only place that´s off limit to them is the office because that´s where the cat box is (and my closet because Henry declared war on my shoe collection).

DDBcrazy--that´s a great idea--Abby is getting a bit incontinent as well and wets beds if I put them down (sometimes she just doesn´t feel like jumping on the couches and beds). Where did you find the mattress cover?

Цитата | 9 лет назад
edited by

Hi...I found the mattress cover at WalMart for $3...I just bought a twin size. It´s a little big but once I got the comforters in it, I just folded over the excess...it works! I went through 2 covered foam type beds...once that foam gets pee on it, it´s pretty nasty. I tried washing it in the tub but then it got so heavy I could hardly lift it!!! Trial and error I guess! It´s much easier now....

Ты должен быть авторизован