Title

Вы уверены?

Форум Birthday dogs (14)

Birthday dogs (14)

Цитата | 5 лет назад
edited by

'''

Hey guys - 47 dogs have birthdays today - but there is no way I can pat them all because the process is so longwinded and I have no way of knowing if any of those dogs are possible some less active buddies - so to all birthday dogs for today

Happy Birthday - Comments and Graphics!

'''

Debby 
Цитата | 5 лет назад

Happy birthday!

pamela 
Цитата | 5 лет назад

yeah good thinking batman lol mum had realy lost the will to live on this site sam and tom

Цитата | 5 лет назад

Glad B-day cats and dogs are on our Walls again,but not happy about 10 huge graphics under B-day dogs cause why I need to know about some user that is even not my friend gave a huge graphic to B-day dog.Have nothing against good wishes and graphics,but if you already put that DELETE option on every graphic comment, than PLEASE make it work so we can clear graphics from our Walls and keep what we want to see on Wall.

Цитата | 5 лет назад

Are my eyes getting bad or have they make the text real small now?? Anyone else having this problem can hardly read
and you are right, liliana the HUGH Graphics are back again

freja 
Цитата | 5 лет назад
edited by
freja 

Every day we have about 4-8 birthday buddies, but when I look at the owners profile, it says...."Last seen more than 3 months ago" !
It means, that they might have left UD, and it's sad and a shame, because I
remember them as very good friends from the beginning.
Sometimes, if I have time...I pat the pictures, but I think it's a waste to give gifts, when the owners are not active anymore.
So... there are unfortunately many good friends with cute dogs, who have left UD.

But one thing I don't understand is that... there are also birthday cats on the list, but we have no cat friends, because Freja does not like cats...(sorry..!!!)
and I never sign in to UC.

Цитата | 5 лет назад

freja 3 freja 3:

Every day we have about 4-8 birthday buddies, but when I look at the owners profile, it says...."Last seen more than 3 months ago" !
It means, that they might have left UD, and it's sad and a shame, because I
remember them as very good friends from the beginning.
Sometimes, if I have time...I pat the pictures, but I think it's a waste to give gifts, when the owners are not active anymore.
So... there are unfortunately many good friends with cute dogs, who have left UD.

I agree with you Freja - I do not give give if the people are NOT active for the last 3 months it seems pointless if they are NOT returning to UD - It would be great if Admin could e-mail them a letter to encourage them back...???
We so miss seeing all my old buddies..........sigh.....
I have some lovely new friends here but it seems something is missing

Цитата | 5 лет назад

'Happy B-day for all dogs,and cats that have B-day today

Maja,yes,it is sad to know that they was your good friends,and now they was last seen more than 3 months ago . I had really good friends here,and they was very active,and now then was last seen about 3-4 months ago. Some users come back after one year,i noticed that,and i'm happy that they are back

'

Цитата | 5 лет назад

A proposal

It would be good that putting together an active list of birthday of user's dogs for the less one would have another possibility of voting the ones they are missing to be dog of the week to and greeting them for its birthday

Цитата | 5 лет назад

sylviastar:

freja 3 freja 3:

I agree with you Freja - I do not give give
if the people are NOT active for the last 3 months it seems
pointless if they are NOT returning to UD - It would be great if
Admin could e-mail them a letter to encourage them
back...???

We so miss seeing all my old
buddies..........sigh..... "
Thats a great idea, admin should send out a nice friendly email to these users to try and encourage them back, good thinking Sherlock Sylvia

I have some lovely new friends here but
it seems something is missing

Цитата | 5 лет назад

'Well years ago I joined a few sites that I no longer use and they still send encouraging letters and who knows if Admin get it right and people come back and see things WORKING they might return and STAY.

.... I have gone off exploring other sites this last week but I always like the prodigal return "HOME" always living in hope that it WILL get better...

'

Цитата | 5 лет назад

We live in hope Sylvia!

Цитата | 5 лет назад

I still don't understand why this whole Birthday page cannot be simply changed. All it needs is "all birthday dogs" and your own personal "buddy birthday dogs" and an option to pat them all on that page. How hard can that be that it would take this long?! We had it before! This birthday situation is the other major issue that really irks me!

pamela 
Цитата | 5 лет назад

'

Orkut Scraps - Friends

to the good times on united dogs
'

Ты должен быть авторизован